Perennial Gardens, Retaining Walls, Patios, Aitkin, Deerwood, Emily, Brainerd, Pequot Lakes
- You can extend the bloom season of your perennial garden by interplanting with spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips and daffodils.
- When planning your perennial garden, select Zone 3 plants and don’t forget to take into consideration the bloom time of different plants. Choose varieties that bloom at different times through the season to have color in your garden all summer long.
- Soil preparation is the most important step in establishing a successful perennial garden. Don’t skimp on or skip this essential task!
- Newly planted perennial gardens should be covered in late autumn with a 2-4" thick layer of hay, straw or leaf mulch once the ground is frozen.
- A terraced retaining wall will allow for planting space between the walls.
We service Aitkin, Deerwood, Emily, Pequot Lakes, Brainerd and most of Crow Wing County. See service area for more locations.
Build a perennial garden with flowers, shrubs, ornamental trees and large boulders.